I love making notebooks and I think that is one of the main reasons why the midori appeals to me. I created these printable for my own use but thought that if I find it useful it might be of value to someone else. You are free to download and use them for your own personal use. When assembled the finished size is 8.25 inches x 4.5 inches. This will fit the regular sized Midori.
Midori Inserts | Dots
Midori Inserts | Lined
Midori Inserts | Grid
Midori Inserts | Lists with check boxes
Midori Inserts | Creative Planner
Midori Inserts | Project life Planner (with monthly/weekly options)
*** NEW | WEEK ON 2 PAGES ***
Tips & Tricks | Printing Double Sided
Printing double sided can be tricky but this concise tutorial by Adobe will make it easy for you no matter what OS or Printer you are using.
When printing you will need the following:
- PDF Insert you wish to print (I printed about 10 double sided copies)
- Paper - Regular copy paper works just fine.
- Notebook Cover (9 x 8.25 inches)
- Stapler/Book awl and twine for binding.
- Score and fold along the dotted lines.
- Trim the paper using the crop guides.
- Attach the notebook inserts to the cover using a stapler or saddle stitching.
- Decorate and add to your Midori.
Have fun using them and leave a comment if you loved this post!